Clean, safe water is required for almost everything we do, from showering to waste removal to clothes washing and, most importantly, drinking. Low-quality water can be hazardous to your health in many ways and affect everything that you and your family do.
Ozone Pure Water Inc. provides free water testing and water purification tests to reliably test the water quality of your home and determine the presence of potentially harmful contaminants. By simply sending us a sample of your home water, we can test for metals, chemicals and other particles in your water that may make it unsafe or unsuitable for drinking, washing or other household necessities.
The additives that we test for include iron and iron bacteria, pH levels, tannic acid and colloidal particles. These particles – besides discoloring water and giving it a yellow, brownish or generally cloudy appearance – can also cause health problems and they are often indicators of more serious contamination problems. By simply sending us a 16 oz. sample of your water, we can test for these contaminants absolutely free. We can also perform on-site testing to find these contaminants, as well as sulfur which can only be tested for on site.
Contact us today at 800-633-8469 to learn more about free water testing and water purification tests, and to send us a sample.
Ozone Pure Water has the ability to test your water for system compatibility as well as contaminate analysis. You can be sure that the equipment designed for your application will work as promised through consideration of the following possible contaminants:
Colloidal particles (cloudy water)
Sulfur (must be tested on site)
How Do I Get My Water Tested?
1. Send us a 16 oz. raw (prior to existing treatment) water sample. Let the water run for 5-10 minutes. Over-fill the bottle then cap it with no air space.
2. Complete the information form below and send it with your sample or via email.
*** The test is FREE.
Upon completion of the Compatibility Test there will be no doubt as to the success of your job.
GPM RECOVERY TEST
Tools needed: (a) Accurate psi gauge. (b) 5 gal bucket. (c) Watch.
1) Make sure water system is at full pressure (psi).
2) Make sure no water is being used during the test.
3) Turn off well pump.
4) Drain water into bucket until there is no more pressure.
· How many gallons did you drain?
5) Close drain valve.
6) Turn on pump and time in seconds until the pump turns off.
· How many seconds did the pump run?
* Repeat 2 or 3 times for consistency.
Formula to figure GPM recovery rate:
(Gallons / Seconds) x 60 = GPM
Free Water Testing Information Request Form
If you need assistance, please fill out the form below or contact us directly