In recent years, we are seeing and hearing how water consumption is so important for our bodies, in fact, it rates just as high as eating a healthy diet and exercising.
Trying to drink down those recommended 64 ounces of water a day can be one of those tasks that easily slip our minds and mouths and before days end, we’ve barely hit half of the recommended daily amount.
However, one way to ensure you are drinking plenty of H2O is by carrying water with you at all times, everywhere you go. Water bottles are a simple way to keep hydrated and serve as a reminder to drink up when the bottle stays in front of you.
THERE HAS BEEN SOME DEBATE OVER THE USE OF WATER THAT HAS BEEN BOTTLED FOR US. IN THE PAST, WE HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO DRINK BOTTLED WATER BECAUSE OF PROBLEMS SUCH AS:
- There was the scare of cancer induced plastic threat with bottles that were not BPA free.
- Then we were told drinking tap water is better for our teeth than bottled water because of the fluoride natural in bottled water.
- Also, some brands of bottled water are just glorified tap water but much, much more expensive.
- Not all bottled water bottles are recycled. Some are “down-cycled” where they get lost in the shuffle and become toxins from degrading plastic containers that leach into the soil.
While many of those issues have been fixed and the regulations for bottling water have been tightened, there are still those who would prefer a different alternative to drinking water.
In an economy where we are conscious about the environment and wallet, we are turning more towards reusable water bottles to fill with regular and/or filtered tap water.
In just about home and grocery store, you will find aisles and shelves upon shelves lined with BPA-free plastic, stainless steel, and glass water bottles. Ranging from $10.00 to $30.00, different colors, styles, themes, and ounces, the options are pretty endless.
In choosing the right bottle for you, you might be looking for the one that holds the highest number of ounces, while others are looking for a brand that keeps the water the coldest. It is completely a personal preference.
One thing for sure is, you will be saving yourself much money and convenience by having your own reusable water bottle to fill at your leisure.
IF YOU ARE IN THE MIDST OF COMPARING BRANDS AND REUSABLE WATER BOTTLE PERKS, HERE IS A LIST OF 5 TOP CHOICES WE’VE GATHERED.
- The Klean Kanteen Brand of stainless steel water bottles. There is no coating or lining to these water bottles, which eliminates the chances of melting or extreme wear from daily use/cleaning. You can use these bottles to keep the water very cold for an impressive amount of time or for heating them when cooking and purifying is a necessity. This brand uses no plastic, not even on the lids. The bottles are mainly made from stainless steel, but also from bamboo and silicone. Depending on the size you need, they range in price from $20.00 to $60.00.
- Brita Sport Water Filter Bottle has a unique system of filtering the bottled water as you pour water from the tap into your water bottle. The filter fits easily and conveniently into the cap so that when you fill the water bottle, the water is filtered prior to making its way into the actual bottle. For refreshing tap water on the go, this bottle is certainly at the top of the list. The bottle has a soft plastic feel that is very durable. The only downfall to this water bottle is that you will have to replace the filter every few weeks. It is priced in the $10.00 range.
- Platypus Push-Pull Cap Soft Bottle provides the ultimate convenience when you don’t want to lug around a bulky water bottle. These lightweight reusable water pouches are so neat. You just roll them up when empty, stow away in a bag, and unroll and fill when you’re thirsty. They range from $8.00 to $14.00.
- Nalgene Wide Mouth Bottle is a no-fuss, easy to fill and clean water bottle. These water bottles are inexpensive, come with little effort to fill and clean and have a wide mouth for easy drinking. This water bottle is about $8.00.
- Takeya Glass Water Bottle provides a fresh and sustainable look to their glass water bottles. The bottles have a unique Japanese design, a wide palette of colors, and are completely eco-friendly. This brand of water bottle keeps the water very cold and there is a look-through where you can measure how much water is left in the bottle. The price of this water bottle is around $20.00.
For the purest of water to fill your water bottle, a filtration system is ideal.
Here at Ozone Pure Water, we have a unique system to ensuring your water is of the highest quality.
Contact us at 1.800.633.8469 today to learn more.