Ozone water purification uses ozone as an oxidizer to create a clean, disinfected water supply. This treatment system inserts ozone into the water system through aeration. Then the ozone leeches to the potentially dangerous contaminants in your water supply that could include pesticides, tannins, metals, chlorine, sulfur, and more. Remove all cloudiness, along with bad tastes and odors from the water that you use every day with ozone water treatment around Bakersfield, CA. Prevent stains on your laundry, fixtures, and dishes by completely removing the calcium, sulfur, tannins, and other minerals that contribute to them. Each of our whole home treatment and point-of-use treatment systems are fully customizable to guarantee you receive the exact water purification option to fit your needs.
The Right Treatment For You
- The Ozone Process Discover how the ozonation process is changing the game in water treatment.
- Find Your Solution Decipher which particles are present in your water to help you decide which system will be most beneficial to your family.
- Point-of-Use Systems These systems can rest on or under your cabinet to produce clean, healthy water, straight from your faucet.
- Whole House Water Treatment Systems Clean your entire water system prior to it entering your home using a whole house system.
Ozone Pure Water’s wide variety enables us to provide residential, commercial, and even industrial ozone water treatment throughout Bakersfield, CA. With treatments that range from point-of-entry purification at the tank to point-of-use systems that purify your water right at the faucet, we offer a system that’s great for every situation and price range. Ozone Pure Water’s systems are easy to install and come with everything required to begin enjoying your purified water immediately. Additionally, we have an extensive inventory to ensure that the part, filter, or valve you need is always in stock. extensive inventory, you can always find the parts you’re looking for and have it shipped to you fast.|Never worry about replacement equipment again with Ozone Pure Water’s substantial inventory and quick shipping.}Our local Bakersfield, CA ozone water treatment representatives can help you decide which equipment is best for your system by discussing product details like lifespan, performance, and cost. Whether it’s time for a new valve or you’re ready to install a system, our water purification experts can help you find precisely what you’re looking for.
Ozone Pure Water Equipment
- Filter Options Our professionals can help you decide which kind of filter will be best for your needs.
- Ozone Equipment We have any replacement valves, switches, or injectors you require to make your system run at its best.
- Ozonators Because our ozonators are available in a plethora of sizes and strengths, you can rest assured we have the ideal unit for your system.
Your ozone water treatment system is an easy, cost-effective method for ensuring that all your water used to drink, clean, and bathe in is pure. Ozone treatment is an ideal way to remove all harmful metals, bacteria, and other particle, while removing bad tastes, odors, or colors as well. Our water treatment systems can even clean the chlorine and chemicals out of your water supply that other treatments can leave behind.
Speak to your Ozone Pure water professionals today at to start your ozone water treatment in Bakersfield, CA.