Ozone water purification uses ozone as an oxidizer to get rid of dangerous substances from your water supply. Through a system of oxidizers and filters, ozone grabs hold of any particles found in your water including iron, manganese, bacteria, tannins, viruses, and much more. Eliminate all cloudiness, along with bad tastes and odors from the water that you use for drinking, bathing, and laundry with ozone water treatment in Bangor, ME. Prevent stains on your laundry, fixtures, and dishes by filtering the calcium, sulfur, tannins, and other minerals that cause them. All of our whole home treatment and point-of-use water treatment systems are completely customizable to make sure you receive the exact water purification system you are looking for.
The Right Solution For You
- The Ozone Process Find out what the treatment process entails and why it’s good for your home.
- Find Your Solution Get the symptoms of the most common contaminants found in water, and find the best system for your home.
- Point-of-Use Systems These small, convenient treatment systems are great for specific spaces you use the most.
- Whole House Water Treatment Systems Clean your entire water system before it even enters your home using a whole house treatment system.
Because our team offers such an extensive selection, we can accommodate residential, commercial, and industrial ozone water treatment in Bangor, ME. The Ozone Pure Water purification systems can work with any budget with units that range from whole house purification to designated point-of-use treatment directly from the faucet. All of our systems includes all needed equipment and parts, and can be quickly installed for immediate use. We also carry an extensive selection to ensure that the equipment you need is always available. substantial inventory, you can always find the replacement part you’re looking for and have it shipped to you fast.|Never worry about replacement parts and filters again with our substantial selection and quick shipping.}The Ozone Pure Water Bangor, ME ozone water treatment professionals can help you decide which equipment is ideal for your system by discussing product details like lifespan, performance, and cost. The Ozone Pure Water purification team can advise you on any service or equipment you’re looking for, from replacement equipment to new system setup.
Ozone Pure Water Equipment
- Filter Options We offer a multitude of filter options to ensure your water supply is properly treated.
- Ozone Equipment Our selection includes any system equipment you might need for your system.
- Ozonators Because our ozonators are available in a plethora of models, you can be sure we have the ideal unit for your system.
In Bangor, ME, an ozone water treatment solution is the most efficient way to ensure your water is pure and clean. The ozonation process has an unequivocally ability to remove metals, bacteria, and other contaminants from your water, leaving it clean and pure. Our water treatment systems can also filter the chlorine and chemicals out of your water supply that other treatments can leave behind.
When you want great tasting water in Bangor, ME that’s free of contaminants, call 800-633-8469 for the specialists at Ozone Pure Water, and get your ozone water purification started today.