Ozone water purification uses ozone as an oxidizer to get rid of dangerous contaminants from your water. Ozone is introduced into your water supply through tiny bubbles, then clings to the bacteria, chlorine, metals, and other harmful contaminants that are in the water supply. With the power of ozone water treatment in East Lansing, MI, you never have to stress about contaminants or bad taste and odor in your home’s water used for drinking, cleaning and showering. Your system will also eliminate hard water stains and iron and tannin deposits on your clothes and fixtures by removing the tannins, calcium, iron, and sulfur from the water you use every day. Every one of our whole home water treatment and point-of-use water treatment systems are fully customizable to ensure you receive the exact water purification option to fit your needs.
The Best Treatment For You
- The Ozone Process Learn what the ozonation process consist of and why it’s good for your home.
- Find Your Solution Find out more about which particles are present in your water to help you decide which system is best for your family.
- Point-of-Use Systems These systems can sit on or under your cabinet to supply clear, healthy water, directly from your faucet.
- Whole House Water Treatment Systems Treat your whole water system before it even enters your home with a whole house treatment system.
Ozone Pure Water offers a wide selection of ozone water purification options near East Lansing, MI that can be used in residential, commercial, or even industrial settings. With systems that range from point-of-entry purification at the well to countertop and under-the-counter that purify your water right at the faucet, we offer a system that’s perfect for every home and budget. All of our treatment systems includes all the parts you need, and can be quickly installed for immediate utilization. We also carry an expansive inventory to ensure that the equipment you need is always available. expansive selection, you can always find the parts you need and have it shipped to you fast.|Never worry about replacement parts and filters again with our substantial inventory and quick shipping.}Our local East Lansing, MI ozone water treatment experts can help you decide which product is most beneficial to your needs by offering detailed product information including purpose, lifespan, and construction. Whether you’re looking for a new ozone water purification system or it’s just time for a new filter, our professionals are here to make sure you get precisely what you want.
Ozone Pure Water Equipment
- Filter Options Ozone Pure Water offers a plethora of filter styles and types to make sure your water is completely purified.
- Ozone Equipment Our selection includes any valves, switches, injectors, and filters you could need for your system.
- Ozonators We have many sizes and types of ozonators available to deliver just the right amount of ozone delivery.
The Ozone Pure Water ozone water treatment system is an easy, cost-effective way to ensure that all the water you use to drink, clean, and bathe in is as pure as possible. The ozone treatment process has unparalleled ability to get rid of bacteria, viruses, and other harmful contaminants from your water, leaving it clean and pure. Our water treatment systems can even clean the chlorine and chemicals out of your water supply that other treatment systems can leave behind.
Contact your Ozone Pure water professionals today at 800-633-8469 and begin your ozone water treatment in East Lansing, MI.