In order to ensure only the best air and water quality in your home or office, Ozone Pure Water Inc. has a multitude of ozone treatment systems for any space and budget, along with any equipment you may need.
F.L.O. Flow Switch Assembly Ozone Pure Water Inc. has designed a pre-wired method of activating ozone, air or chemical injection equipment when water flow is detected. The F.L.O. assembly is designed to isolate the line to be treated. SPECIFICATIONS: 120 VAC, 10 Amp Max, Multiple Connections, 1″ or 2″ NPT
Gas Release Valves
Electric, self-cleaning, non-clogging vent that positively releases gas and liquid under pressure. The POSIVENT eliminates the constant hassles of “float type” vents due to its self-cleaning properties.
Flush Tank Accumulator
Principle of Operation: Retention tanks typically accumulate an extreme amount of sludge, debris, iron, sulfur, and other material. This debris can make its way into the service line, or foul and clog filtration. The purpose of the Blow Down Assembly is to flush the bottom of a retention tank. Flushing will eliminate or reduce the excess load exerted on the equipment down line. SPECIFICATIONS: 120 VAC, 0.75 Amp, 0.2 GPM, 0.6 GPM (POSI), 1/8″ NPT
Ozone Pump Injection
The Ozone Pump injects ozone or other gases by positive displacement. Easy installation. Does not change PSI, GPM or back pressure. High mass transfer and concentration of microbubbles. Ozone Pump’s allow ozone to be injected in any line at any location without any restrictions. SPECIFICATIONS: OP: 120 or 240 VAC, 3.5 Amp, 0.5 CFM @ 50 PSI, 5 X 5 X 7, 10 lbs. SPECIFICATIONS: OPH: 120 VAC, 3.5 Amp, 1.0 CFM @ 50 PSI, 5 X 5 X 7, 12 lbs.
Venturi’s are very effective for inducing a vacuum from the existing water line flow & pressure. However, they do cause a reduction in flow & pressure. While there are no moving parts to be replaced, Venturi’s must be sized exactly to the existing flow & pressure. MODELS: From 3 GPM to 100 GPM. Must have existing GPM & PSI FOR PROPER SIZING.
- Ozonator Discover which type and size ozonator is right for optimal performance in your water treatment system.
- Air Dryers Produce an endless supply of ozone in your home to rid the air of odors and contaminants.
- Control Valves With the use of control valves, your system stays sediment free and your water stays softer.
- Gas Release Valves Flush out the left debris in your water treatment system to keep it running at its best.
- Gas Injectors Infuse oxygen directly into your water tank to begin the purification process before the water gets to your home.
- Flow Switches Control when and where your water treatment will work with a control valve attached to your system.