Filtration is a very important part of a water treatment system when the removal of a particle is necessary.
Types Of Filtration
- Cartridge Filters Remove oxides and colloidal particles from your water treatment system with a cartridge filter.
- Granual Filter Media For removal of course particles, oxidized iron, sulfur, manganese, and color.
- Ultrafiltration Used to push water through membranes, this filter works to clean all contaminants out of your water.
- CAR Filtration Remove contaminants from your water down to the sub-micron level with this filter that also sterilizes.
Types of Granular Filter Media
Special Media – SP10
In 1987, OPW developed this special media for removing iron, sulfur, manganese, and biofilm. It resists fouling by being nonporous, inert, pH resistant and lightweight. The SP10 yields high service flow rates with low backwash rates. Best of all it is inexpensive and can last indefinitely.
A porous media designed to remove chemical, metallic and organic tastes/odors. Has a finite life.
Known as softener resins to remove hardness (calcium/magnesium) from the water. Backwashes with a brine solution.
Used as a color remover for tannic acid (tannins). Backwashes with a brine solution.
Filter Tanks & Control Valves
All media must be put in a vessel or tank. Tanks are constructed of an internal poly shell, wrapped with fiberglass for strength.
Each tank is sized according to…..
- Gallons per minute flow.
- Gallons per day usage.
- Particle type to be removed.
Automatic Filter Backwash Control Valves
The backwash valve changes the direction of flow through the media tank allowing the cleaning/rinse cycles to occur. This can be done on a timer or water meter basis. Backwash valves have a glass filled poly body, stainless pistons, and other plastic/steel parts. The valves have been in use for over 30 years.
We stock various tank sizes and filter valves. Simply fill out and send us the information form so we can give you a quotation.
Unlimited Oxidized Particle Removal
The C.A.R. filtration line is a specially designed cartridge filter that will remove an UNLIMITED amount of:
- Clay, Sand, Silt, Sediment
- Slimy Biofilm
The C.A.R. Eliminates The Need For:
- Multiple Backwashes per Day
- Meter Backwash Valves
- Clean Water Backwash
- Water Wasted on Extensive Backwashes
Ozone Pure Water Inc. has many systems that eliminate water problems such as:
- Chemical chlorine taste and odor
- Hazardous chemical by-products
GAC4 Filter: 7.5” x 22”, wall mounted, 1” MPT inlet/outlet.
This filter will remove up to 5 ppm chlorine for over 100,000 gallons.
This equates to typically a once per year change.
The GAC4 can also remove up to 2 ppm of Tannic Acid.