While some contaminants are visible, most are not.
There are organisms and chemical substances that can cause serious health risks.
Even if it’s just hard water or water that meets federal standards, that doesn’t mean that your water as safe as you’d prefer.
You should have your water tested to determine its quality and prevent any health threats.
TESTING YOUR WATER WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR HOME.
- Send us a 16 oz. water sample and try to get little to no air space.
- Make sure the container you are using is sterile to ensure the test results are accurate.
- When running the water, allow it to run for 10 – 15 minutes to remove the stagnant water.
- Use a slow flow of water to avoid splashing the actual sample and let the sample go right into the sterile bottle.
- If you’re taking it from a well or spring without a pump, use a wire or string to lower the bottle beneath the surface.
- Transport the sample to the lab as quickly as you can, within 24 hours, which is usually the time limit.
- These tests should be done every six months to check bacteria and every one to two years for a chemical check.
Ozone Pure Water will test your water for system compatibility and contamination, offering free and advanced testing to ensure you that your water is clean and safe for you and your family.
Not only do we offer free testing, we offer water filtration systems as well.
Contact us today to find the water system that best suits your home and take all the necessary precautions against anything harmful in your water.